Monday, January 18, 2010

Ice Skating

Bianca doesn't do any sports. It's not that I haven't given her a chance to do them--we tried soccer, gymnastics, dancing, gymnastics, soccer again, gymnastics again. She is excited at the beginning but then it always just fizzles away. So here we are, on to her next thing. It's ice skating. They do ice skating lessons at the South Jordan skating rink and the lessons are really reasonable. I signed Bianca up for beginner and they moved her up to advanced on the first day. I took her this past weekend and was shocked with how quickly Bianca was picking everything up. And she was one of the (if not THE) best in the class. So here I am, dreaming and fantasizing about how she's going to be going to the Olympics. Yes, I know I have a problem. This will probably fizzle out too. But you never know. . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Crystal said...

That's awesome! I love ice skating, just wish I was better at it. My girls always ask to go too. I think there is something whimsical about it that draws little girls to it, because I was the same way.