Sunday, May 4, 2014

Easter 2014

So Bianca refuses to wear matching dresses with Portia anymore, but she was in a good mood this Easter so agreed to wear the same color. I'll take what I can get.

We had a pretty low key Easter this year, just like I like it. The girls woke up to Easter baskets with some candy, a chocolate bunny and a small gift. Portia got a Littlest Pet Shop and well, Bianca got to have her iPhone fixed after she cracked the screen. And a protective case.

The girls hunted Easter eggs. I love our yard this time of year because the creek is full of mountain run-off and the sound is just delicious. The grass is green and soft and my flowers are just poking their heads above the ground.

In the afternoon, we headed over to Uncle Bruce and Aunt Joanie's for dinner.

Bianca in front of the carriage house (it's the garage with Eric's theater room we were working on last year).

Portia finding some Easter eggs on the stone pathway

No comments: